MOCVD GaN Epitaxy Engineer
As a MOCVD GaN Epitaxy Engineer, you will be responsible for improving the materials grown by MOCVD. Primarily, you are responsible for developing the processes that are required by SweGaN’s customers and projects. You will work in production line as well as provide engineering support. The job would include growth engineering and process development in close collaboration with SweGaN’s production group and device group.
The individual in this position will report to CTO and is responsible for a number of specific tasks as outlined below under responsibilities.
Apply no later than November 30th, 2022, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org referring the job title in the subject line.
SweGaN provides unique material solutions based on its ground-breaking GaN epitaxial growth technology for manufacturers of RF components and devices for satellite, communications, and defense organizations. Our next generation materials are well suited for high-voltage power electronics – used in electric vehicles, solar inverters and more. Our vision is cultivating positive environmental impact and reducing energy consumption through our high-performance and power efficient GaN materials and to be the dominant player in the field of the new-generation semiconductors.
With headquarters in the technology hub of Linköping, Sweden, SweGaN maintains close collaboration with renowned research groups at Linköping University and Chalmers University of Technology.
SweGaN was named for 2 years in a row to the prestigious Ny Teknik (New Technology) “33 List” of Sweden’s most promising and innovative young companies, competing with 270 contenders.
For more information, visit us as www.swegan.se and LinkedIn.
- Perform and document R&D activities in material growth and characterizations.
- Define/propose, organize, and validate process developments for the epitaxial growth of III-N materials, turn new ideas into IPs.
- Identify process-related and reactor-related issues and effectively utilize internal resource and external resource to solve the issues.
- Timely execute process optimisation and development projects.
- Transfer the optimised processes to the production group. This includes documenting the processes, giving field trainings, and providing the engineering support.
- Teamwork with our device engineers to provide new epitaxial solutions that address the future needs and trends.
- Present the development progress/solutions to industrial partners/customers, publish key results.
- Actively contribute to the research projects and joint development programs with external partners.
Location: Linköping, Östergötland, Sweden.
Working hours: Dynamic/flexible working hours, to be discussed
Offer: A package including salary, bonus, and stock options
Application Deadline: November 30th, 2022.
Apply by e-mail to email@example.com referring the job title in the subject line. Rather sooner than later since our process will be closed as soon as a match has been found.